Take back control™ of your migraines with the
Individual Protector, Trigger and No Association Maps™
Curelator Headache guides each user to generate their Individual Protector Map™, Individual Trigger Map™ and a list of factors unassociated with their migraine attacks that they may be avoiding unnecessarily.
- ProtectorsDecrease risk of attack
- TriggersIncrease risk of attack
- FactorsNot associated with increase or decrease risk of attack
- User's suspected triggers
- Factors strongly associated with risk of migraine attacks are located close to the center.
- Factors weakly associated with risk of migraine attacks are located farther from the center.
- The icons size reflects how often you report that factor - a larger icon shows more frequent exposure to the factor.
- By clicking any symbol you will see more information about that factor.