Individual Protector, Trigger and No Association Maps™
Curelator Headache guides each user to generate their Individual Protector Map™, Individual Trigger Map™ and a list of factors unassociated with their migraine attacks that they may be avoiding unnecessarily.
ProtectorsDecrease risk of attack
TriggersIncrease risk of attack
FactorsNot associated with increase or decrease risk of attack
- User's suspected triggers
- Factors strongly associated with risk of migraine attacks are located close to the center.
- Factors weakly associated with risk of migraine attacks are located farther from the center.
- The icons size reflects how often you report that factor - a larger icon shows more frequent exposure to the factor.
- By clicking any symbol you will see more information about that factor.